We will be happy to welcome our guests from 2pm.
Reception will be available from 7am to 9pm for the entire duration of your holiday.
Check-out time is 9am.
Curfew is 11:30pm.
2_ Compulsory fees to pay at check-in
Daily Tourist Tax:
3.50€ per person (free under 10 years old).
3_ Optional Spiritual Services
- Villa Monte Mario’s Chapel is available for all those who want to pray;
- Eucharistic celebration: from Monday to Saturday at 7am, on Sunday at 9am;
- Eucharistic adoration: every Friday at 4pm, following vespers;
- Carmelite Nuns offer a Spiritual Apostolate to all those who need a constructive spiritual talk.
4_ Optional Services
- If you want to breathe fresh air you can take a walk in the internal park of Villa Monte Mario Holiday House;
- Free Indoor parking is available for 3 buses and many cars;
- The Holiday House provides a shuttle service from and to International Airport “Leonardo Da Vinci”, Ciampino Airport and Termini Station;
- Conference room for 60 people;
- Reservation for the Holy Father Franci’s Audience and reduced price tickets for Vatican Museum.
The staff of the House speak several languages: english, german, portuguese, french and spanish.